Leading the way for over 40 years
Mer-Mar Electronics offers electromechanical assembly services that are truly unique and provide flexibility taking the hassles of manufacturing away from you. With a global manufacturing footprint and worldwide component sourcing team, you can benefit fully from our integrated solutions as we source complete products or sub-assemblies. Whether you are a small or medium/large-sized business, we provide specialized electromechanical services to help you gain a competitive edge in the global markets.
Our electromechanical assembly services include chassis and rack panel wiring, box build, front panel assembly, sub-system assembly, and cable assembly through to retail-ready products. We design, build, and support box builds electromechanical assembly from the initial stages of design and prototyping to the high-volume production. Our electromechanical manufacturing team prepares point-to-point assembly drawings and process maps for the production of simple as well as complex electromechanical assemblies.
We have a UL-certified manufacturing facility following IPC A-620 criteria to meet your needs. We have a team of highly trained engineers and technicians who integrate Flex circuit assembly, SMT PCBs, and rigid-flex circuit assembly into the custom electromechanical assembly. With our enormous experience, we deliver the most complex electro-mechanical assemblies as per the customer specification. Our electromechanical assembly services include offering customized electromechanical assemblies for customers across diverse industries.
Personalized Designs – Clients can have a look at the facets of design and get a chance to select different aspects of design. We would help you enhance your understanding of the finished product, identify any misalignments and correct them to provide a more personalized and individualized experience.
Safety is a priority – We put our efforts to constantly follow and fully comply with all the recommended rules and guidelines related to toxicity, flammability, and smoke. We produce the safest electromechanical assemblies in compliance with UL standards.
Top Quality harnesses – If you want the highest caliber electromechanical assemblies, you are in the right place. With utmost professionalism and guidance, we are an industry-leading company focused on improving the quality and flawlessness capable of thriving even in extreme conditions.
Extensive Experience – We have a massive experience of over 40 years that has garnered us a wide range of clients across the country. We have been curating strong bonds across industry lines and fostering trust within the community. We have the ‘know-how and skills acquired to get over any challenges.
End-to-End Electromechanical Assembly Services
Mer-Mar Electronics is a forerunner in automated electromechanical assembly. With over 40 years of experience, we have the right tools, automation, semi-automation, and fully integrated equipment for varied applications and industries. Our range of automated electromechanical assembly capabilities includes end-to-end solutions like PCB assembly & subassemblies, cable harnesses, PCB testing, PCB rework, PCB repair and potting. We ensure higher precision levels and accuracy for meeting the systems’ requirements.
Mer-Mar Electronics specializes in providing electromechanical assembly and box build assembly to build the customers’ products that meet the next higher level of quality. These include cabinetry, backplanes, and cables that are assembled in-house and also offer value-added services such as conformal coating, parylene coating, and encapsulations.
We offer fully tested electromechanical assembly and in-house cable assembly for fulfilling varied customer needs. With high-end custom solutions for rapid prototyping to high-volume production, we have in-house electromechanical capabilities including the quality control system with rigorous and qualified testing of electromechanical assemblies.
|Features||DC-DC Converter, AC to DC Rectifier, Capacitor Bank for Voltage Storage, DC power lines, Multiple Circuit Cards,
Internal Wire Harnesses, Filters AC Power Lines, and signal lines for system application.
|Input Termination||4 Separate MS27508 Series Connectors|
|Output Termination||Custom 500 Pin Connectors|
|Environmental Testing Performed||Thermal Shock/Cycling: MIL-STD-202 Method 107, Test Condition A
Vibration: MIL-STD-202, Method 204, Test Condition D
Shock: MIL-STD-202, Method 213, Test Condition C
Altitude: MIL-STD-202, Method 105, Perform DWV and IR
Humidity: MIL-STD-810 Method 507
|Electrical Testing Performed||Functional Test Equipment designed and manufactured for meeting customers’ requirements.
Insertion Loss: MIL-STD-220
Insulation Resistance: MIL-STD-202, Method 302, Test Condition A
DWV: MIL-STD-202, Method 301
Burn-In at rated voltages and currents
Capacitance: MIL-STD-202, Method 305
|Operating Voltages and Currents||115 VAC, 3 phase, 400 Hz, 5.5 amps
270 VDC, 6 amps, 5 pairs
28 VDC, 25 amps, 2 pairs
5 VDC, 100 mA for 265 signal lines
High-Speed Ethernet Signals
|Overall Part Dimensions||12.00 x 12.00 x 16.00 inches|
|Estimated Part Weight||48 pounds|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55° to +105°C|
|Non-Operating Temperature Range||-55° to +125°C|
|Chassis Material||Machined and Dip Brazed Aluminum|
|Chassis Finish||Chemical Conversion Coating in accordance with MIL-DTL-5541, Selective Painting|
|Standards met||AS9100 quality system, IPC-A-610 Class 3 workmanship, IPC/WHMA-A-620|
Different Electromechanical Assembly Techniques
Electromechanical assemblies are complex and demand superior skills, high precision, accuracy, and consistency. We need the flexibility to operate at high and low tolerances and feature the bespoke client’s requirements. There are a number of electromechanical assembly techniques that can be implemented for ensuring a smooth process.
- Surface Mount Technology – We use automated machines for placing electronic components onto the surface of the circuit boards for building faster, reliable, and energy-efficient PCBs. For years, our engineers have been able to carefully mount the components onto the boards with great precision and accuracy. We are also specialized in mounting components on miniature boards. The intricate process of surface mounting is used for strategic positioning of each component and to provide optimal functionality.
- Through-hole Technology – We have been using this to mount electrical components like capacitors, microchips, and resistors onto the circuit boards. We have vast experience in designing and building PCB assemblies through through-hole technology for varied industrial applications. We build electromechanical assemblies that can handle mechanical stress, high voltages, and high power. By ensuring strong physical bonds, we also improve durability.
- Mixed Technology – We have the capabilities and well-equipped for mixed technology PCB assemblies with fully automated equipment. Our self-driven experts are motivated to manufacture high-quality and efficient assemblies using mixed technology. We have advanced and precise machines to provide assemblies in any volume such as prototypes, small, or large runs.
- ESD (Electrostatic discharge) Compliant – We offer Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) assembly to facilitate compliance with ANSI standards and safely process all the electromechanical assemblies. We offer more value-added services and complete turnkey solutions for manufacturing assemblies. We deliver fully tested and operational products straight to the users. With a great understanding of ESD prevention, we make sure you have reliable products and maintain brand integrity.
- Additive manufacturing (AM) technology – We create customizable electromechanical assemblies with additive manufacturing technology. We have the design and fabrication in-house flexibilities for the production of embedded electromechanical components and machines with enhanced performance. With the multi-material capabilities of AM systems, we provide prototypes of 3D electrical machines.
- Complex RF Electro-Mechanical – We design and fabricate this breakthrough technology for electromechanical assemblies in industries like telecommunications. We strive to improve the performance of the RF electromechanical assemblies over a wide frequency band. We are skilled in reducing the size of the devices and also power consumption for improving the battery life of the devices.
Electromechanical Assembly Testing Capabilities
At Mer-Mar Electronics, we have skilled personnel who use state-of-the-art equipment for producing electromechanical assembly to the highest quality standards. We have shown tremendous commitment to quality, client satisfaction, and continual improvement. Reliability and consistency are core pillars of our superior manufacturing facilities. We also maintain safety norms by avoiding hazardous substances and optimizing the production process at every stage of manufacturing.
Our electromechanical assembly undergoes one or more of the following tests:
- Pre-flow Inspection
- Solder Paste Inspection
- X-ray Inspection
- Visual Inspection
- In-circuit Testing
- 3D Automated Optical Inspection
- Functional Testing
- Dielectric Testing
- Final Assembly AQL Inspection
Build electromechanical assemblies for diverse Industrial Applications
Our electromechanical assemblies support a wide range of industries. You can directly ship your end-products without any hassles. Some of the industries that we have been offering our services are listed below.
- Consumer Electronics
- Mobile & Telecommunications
We adhere to the most rigorous quality certifications to guarantee our customers impeccable assembled products:
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- ISO 13485:2016 quality management
- UL listed
- IPC registered – IPC-A-620, IPC-A-610
- RoHS compliant
- IPC J-STD-001
Electro Mechanical Assembly FAQs
Looking for Electromechanical Assembly from Mer-mar Electronics? Send us inquiry to Get a Quick Electromechanical Assembly Quote based on your custom requirements.
If you have any queries regarding to our electromechanical assembly service or need an urgent assistance, then please don’t hesitate to contact our team of skilled personnel’s. Send us an email with your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (760) 244-6149. We are looking forward to hearing from you.