For orders over 1 case please call customer service at 1844-883-8103 or send a quote request
iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is the simplest way to detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen. It only takes 4 steps and 15 minutes to complete the test. The test is also non-invasive. You won't need to collect a sample from deep in your nasal cavity to get accurate results.
Product Use Video: https://youtu.be/qBt_H4Gc-rU
Each iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test kit includes 2 tests. You can stock up and test yourself or employees when experience symptoms, you think there might be risk exposure or you are mandated to test employees. Its compact size makes it easy to store it away or take it with you in a travel bag or store at home or in an office.
Not only is the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test easy and non-invasive, it’s a small engineering beauty. The test has a highly-absorbent swab that is individually sealed to help prevent contamination so you can view the results of your in-home test with confidence.
The swabs and test cards of iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test are sealed and independently packaged to ensure the safety and hygiene of the product.
Disclaimer: If you’re currently experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your primary care physician (PCP) for immediate guidance.
- This product has not been FDA cleared or approved for at home testing of Covid-19; but has been authorized by FDA under an EUA.
- This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS- CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.
- iHealth® COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test may take several days to ship.
- This is not a PCR test and not valid for travel requirements.
- The manufacturer of the iHealth® COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test requires test kits be stored at temperatures between 36o and 86oF (2o - 3oC). Any extended exposure of the test kit to temperatures beyond this range may affect quality of test results.
- If you have ordered home delivery of the test kit and expect temperatures in your area to be outside of this range at time of delivery, it is recommended that you arrange for someone to be home at or near time of delivery to receive the test kit.